Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Revit Renderings - Studio Loft

Process for attempting to render in Revit rather than in Podium via Sketch-up. When playing with the settings I find that I rather like Revit's method of rendering because I can choose to turn lights on the interior on and off, just use sunlight, choose the season for the sunlight, choose the location of the designed space (NC, SC, or even CA), and the various qualities of the renderings.

I chose the settings of Summer solstice and Interior: Artificial Lighting and Natural Lighting.

Medium attempt with barely any materials assigned to the structure:



Setting on high with more materials specified as well as furniture being present:


More to come as I get better at rendering materials properly and make changes before the final due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment