Sunday, December 5, 2010

HighRise 2 Story Space

Preliminary sketches of Foyer Space

My take on the two-story foyer space my partner Young and I chose to incorporate in our designs on the high-rise. My clients enter in from the second story of this space and his clients enter in from the first story of this space, there is also an exit out onto the 15th floor hallway as another path of egress out in case of fire.


This space is to encourage interaction between the inhabitants of our high-rise spaces on the 15th and 16th floors. There is a direct view to the outside of the space as well as plenty of wall space for our clients to display things. (Ex: One of my clients is a photographer so she could hang her pictures to personalize or create a dialog point.)

Floor plan from upper floor to lower floor of community foyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment