Thursday, October 14, 2010

Partner Parti Charette

For this part of the exploration of a parti, the class was told to pair up with people in studio who are very different from each other in order to gain a new perspective other then our own when it came to development of our concepts. I partnered with Shane and gained a helpful insight into my own design, it was also helpful to talk out my ideas to help me figure out what it was I really wanted to convey.

My reaction to Shane's original parti drawings and sketch models.

Parti that my partner Shane created after listening to my description of my own parti and what I wanted to achieve with my art piece.

Shane agreed that my concept did indeed have to do with color, but also suggested that my design should not be as compartmental as I was originally thinking. She suggested I think about how the brush stroke colors in my painting are clustered near the center and then radiate out, intertwining with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment